OFFICE 52 Architecture
107 SE Washington Street, #225, Portland, Oregon 97214 usa
T: 1-503-233-1330, 1-503-680-7655
OFFICE 52 is looking for the following positions:
- This position requires 1-4 years experience in a professional practice
- Must have a Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Architecture
- Preferred skills include excellent graphic capabilities, critical thinking, ability to sketch by hand and build physical and 3D fabricated models
- Working knowledge of Revit, AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch-up, Rhino and materials/fabrication research capabilities necessary
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work with product reps important
- How to Apply: Submit a cover letter, detailed resume, and references to email@example.com. Include ‘Designer’ in the email subject line. No phone calls please.
Project Designer/Project Architect: This position requires a hands-on approach working with the design, consultant and contractor teams. Experience working in all aspects of an architectural design practice is beneficial including responsibility for developing concepts and coordinating drawing production.
General Project Architect Responsibilities:
- Develop design of projects from concept through completion with consistent thoughtful attention to high quality detailing and project delivery
- Prepare and coordinate construction documents, attend construction site meetings as needed
- Conduct and coordinate document reviews and work with contractor teams
- Client management and project delivery satisfaction
- 5-8+ years of experience in the professional practice of architecture, including all phases of design and construction
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Architecture
- Demonstrated experience with high-end construction and detail-oriented design
- REVIT, Bluebeam, Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office experience required
- 3D Max, Rhino, Sketch-up preferred
- Strong communication and collaboration skills required
- Registered Architect and LEED credentials preferred
- How to Apply: Submit a cover letter, detailed resume, and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include ‘Project Designer/Project Architect’ in the email subject line. No phone calls please.
Marketing Assistant: 3 years’ experience minimum, references required. Necessary skills include a highly organized person with proven writing skills and experience with RPFs, project briefs, and organizing award and conference submission materials. Great communication skills required to interface with print/digital publishers and photographers. Excellent graphic design skills required and experience with all social media digital platforms, InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, PowerPoint, WordPress, website maintenance/SI terminology, and basic video production. Send a cover letter, resume and references to email@example.com with the word “marketing assistant” in the subject line.